enKo Products 4 in 1 Mini Hidden Camera Review
Product name and details
• enKo Products 4 in 1 Mini Hidden Camera, clock, radio, and speaker with built in LC monitor and infrared Night Vision for home Security.
• Costs around $80.00 alone with no add features
• Add a 16 GB micro SD card for around $85.00
• Add a 32 GB micro SD card for around f$95.00
• Mini Camera plus motion sensitive camera and 32GB micro SD card for around $125.00
• Just the motion sensitive camera for around $95.00
• Extra products are available from the same webs site
• 10.4 ounces in shipping weight
• Supports Micro SD Cards up to 32 GB
• Very easy to place ( no complicated hook up)
• Plays Music and videos with no computer needed
• Has a FM radio built in
• Built in picture browser
• Infrared Night Vision with a distance of approximately six to nine feet
• Ability to record all day
• High Quality video compression for easy storage on SD card
• Long term storage internally with video looping ability
• External Power Supply with adapter (110v – 240v) for continuous recording
• Set for Automatic or Manual record modes
• Has a built in LCD screen for viewing video or photos.
• Plays MP3 and MP4 files.
• Automatically places time and date stamp on all videos
• ONLY plays audio does NOT record audio
• 32 GB Micro SD gives 32 days of recording
• Small and compact hard for those being recording to notice
Mixed feelings from customers, however the vast majority love he product. Amazon has a four star overall customer review of this product. Overall selling rank in the Camera and Photo category of 3,363. Amazon does not list a return rate, however at least three customers report returning the product in their reviews. For more reviews also check out #pickmycamera.net
Practical uses for a Hidden Camera
Camera is designed to be hidden and low profile. Suggested use is for home security however there are other practical and probable uses for this camera.
• Nanny cam: Use to see what is going on with children when parents are not home. Great from children left alone but also to watch a baby sitter.
• Home security: Use in places like Kitchen, bedrooms, and other places where traditional security cameras do not cover.
• Office security: Use on office desk for added security in the office. Couple with the motion sensing camera for optimal use.
• In home Personal Safety: Place close and set to record when an unwanted guest or sketchy person is around for personal safety. Does NOT record sound but will record great video of events.
• Home decoration: Use only the clock, radio and or speaker functions for a beautiful addition to any room in the home, with the added piece of mind if the camera is needed.
Product is not marketed or suggested for use in criminal activity. Persons should not be recorded without their knowledge in some situations where privacy is to be naturally assumed.
Great product overall, a must buy item if looking to buy a small spy camera.